Interested in becoming an Avantgardian? Join our Munich team as
Volunteer Cross Communications / Public Relations (m/f/x)
With its portfolio of specialized agencies, AVANTGARDE Group is a pioneer within the global Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 11 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
AVANTGARDE works on all physical and digital touchpoints along the customer journey. In line with the mission "Creating Fans", customer loyalty is at the center of the measures.
After your theoretical studies, you finally want to put your skills into practice, have a passion for cross-media public relations and are looking for a career start? Then our Cross Communications team is the right place for you. The following responsibilities will await you in your role in your daily business:
- You'll collaborate on the creation and implementation of creative and innovative communications and brand concepts, and implement new ideas for new communications formats across all channels
- You are responsible for the regular preparation of clipping reports and evaluation tables and cooperate with our clipping agency
- You contribute your ideas and support the team in daily business and research activities - especially with regard to new business topics and acquisition of new customer contacts
- You handle press inquiries, create press releases and presentations and are responsible for the maintenance of servers, press contacts and mailings
- You work together with internal project teams, support the monitoring of timings and feedback loops with the customer, attend customer meetings and take responsibility for the content of your own sub-projects
- You have a degree in communication sciences, journalism, business administration or similar.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the editorial field and are familiar with CRM systems.
- You have a structured and precise way of working, strategic and creative thinking skills as well as a high degree of initiative and independence
- You are communicative, positive, assertive, have a confident and winning manner and very good networking skills
- You are articulate and have a very good command of German and English, both verbally and in writing
- With our Avantgarde Academy you are always up to date! Benefit from regular talks and workshops
- Bye, bye boredom - We offer flexible working models such as home office option, individual working hours and job rotation
- Cycling in the countryside, sweating in the gym or an extensive shopping tour - our Company Bike, a discounted Body & Soul membership and numerous discount offers make it possible
- Be part of our legendary team and company events. Here, it's all about gathering inspiration, exchanging ideas and networking
- And don't forget: With us you spend your coffee/lunch breaks on Munich’s most beautiful rooftop terrace with our own barista and real sheep
Then apply with your CV! Melissa Eckert is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 140