For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
AVANTGARDE is a global communications agency. With more than 850 employees in 12 offices worldwide, we create internationally outstanding “Brand Experiences.” Well-known brands have put their trust in us for years. We understand ourselves as a strategic partner for long-term brand planning. In doing so we provide services that serve the holistic experience of brands and products. Our Mission: Creating Fans.
As an UI designer with the passion and flair to printerpret brands, you develop creative and sustainable solutions, and bring concepts to life in digital interactions with an agile team.
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU
- A value-oriented colleagues and a family corporate culture
- Flexible working hours, a home office option, and working in agile, cross-functional teams
- Munich’s most beautiful rooftop terrace with a barista and real sheep
- From the meat lover to the super vegan- with us, everyone gets their money’s worth
- Development of visual concepts and design patterns
- Implementation of all design stages from concept to development
- You communicate ideas for interaction and design effectively both internally and externally
- Testing business processes of user-centric design solutions
- Idea development with agile methods
BE PASSIONATE: For our colleagues, customers, and brand experiences. Very simply, we love what we do!
SHOW RESPECT: Towards everyone and their daily work
INSPIRE CHANGE: In people who initiate new, pioneering developments
GIVE GUIDANCE: Act the way you want to be treated
DRIVE SUCCESS: Be Avantgarde! Creative, Crazy. Hungry. Innovative
PASSION: For user-centric, innovative, and interactive brand experiences
EXPERIENCE: Several years of professional experience in an agency environment with a digital focus
PERSONALITY: High level of ownership, flexibility, and problem-solving competence
WORKING METHOD: Strategic, aesthetic, creative, and technically sound
TEAMPLAYER: Hands-on mentality in a cross-functional team
Then apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, school reports, training reports and job references)!
The relevant contact person is Alessa Hartert - we are looking forward to your application!
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0