For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
AVANTGARDE is a global brand experience company that consolidates creativity, media, and technology.
Founded in 1985 as an event agency, the AVANTGARDE Group has developed into a multiplayer in the experience economy with more than 850 employees, strategically advising brands and bringing them to life. With 11 locations worldwide, designers, architects, strategists, content creators, and digital specialists create innovative and holistic brand experiences by working together. The success of an experience campaign is measurable through the consistent digitalization of experiences and inhouse data analytics.
As an UI designer* with the passion and flair to printerpret brands, you develop creative and sustainable solutions, and bring concepts to life in digital interactions with an agile team.
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU
- A value-oriented colleagues and a family corporate culture
- Flexible working hours, a home office option, and working in agile, cross-functional teams
- Munich’s most beautiful rooftop terrace with a barista and real sheep
- From the meat lover to the super vegan- with us, everyone gets their money’s worth
- Development of visual concepts and design patterns
- Implementation of all design stages from concept to development
- You communicate ideas for interaction and design effectively both internally and externally
- Testing business processes of user-centric design solutions
- Idea development with agile methods
BE PASSIONATE: For our colleagues, customers, and brand experiences. Very simply, we love what we do!
SHOW RESPECT: Towards everyone and their daily work
INSPIRE CHANGE: In people who initiate new, pioneering developments
GIVE GUIDANCE: Act the way you want to be treated
DRIVE SUCCESS: Be Avantgarde! Creative, Crazy. Hungry. Innovative
PASSION: For user-centric innovative and interactive brand experiences
EXPERIENCE: several years of professional experience in an agency environment with digital focus
PERSONALITY: High level of ownership and problem-solving competence, flexibility
WORKING METHOD: Strategic, aesthetic, creative and technically sound
TEAMPLAYER: Hands-on mentality in a cross-functional team
Then apply with your CV! Michaela Mittermeier is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0