For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
Senior Texter (m/f/x)
With its portfolio of specialized agencies and own start-ups, the AVANTGARDE Group is a multiplayer in the Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
In a second business area, the AVANTGARDE Group founds start-ups with innovative business models in the Experience Economy such as "The Latest" or "The Femacy".
Your concepts not only have a hand, but also a foot? You don't just tell stories around the campfire and your ideas regularly escape the box? You don't want uniformity in your team or in your tasks? Then you've come to the right place!
- As a Senior Copywriter (all genders) you are part of the creative team and develop the conceptual basis for experience-oriented projects, campaigns as well as short and long copy and implement these with our in-house trades of architecture, consulting, production, development, etc. in extraordinary brand experiences by Avantgarde
- You are a creative impulse and idea generator and support the strategic and conceptual creation of texts, storylines and holistic communication concepts
- You have target group-specific thinking, understand time-based storytelling and know how to convey it through the right channels and media
- You accompany projects from briefing to production, advise the client creatively and strategically and present the concepts internally and externally
- You know what's going on, understand current trends and are always up to date on pop culture and social issues
- You are the contact person for junior copywriters and an internal sparring partner within your team
- You have several years of professional experience in an agency or in the fields of advertising and marketing
- You have experience in brand and client management, as well as in developing key ideas and large campaigns that work across media
- You understand time-based and spatial storytelling
- You have a passion for quickly immersing yourself in brands and target groups, unconventional ideas and a keen interest in design, art, events and marketing
- You are a team player and have a keen interest in interdisciplinary work
- You are articulate and have business fluency in German and English
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- New channels and premium BTL marketing in Germany’s top-selling agency for Live-Communication
- High fun factor through regular team events
- Munich’s most beautiful roof-top terrace with subsidized lunch, barista and genuine sheep
- Discounts on varying brands and sport offers
Then apply with your CV! Laura Miklautsch is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0