For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
Senior Social Media Manager (m/f/x)
AVANTGARDE is a global brand experience company that consolidates creativity, media, and technology.
Founded in 1985 as an event agency, the AVANTGARDE Group has developed into a multiplayer in the experience economy with more than 850 employees, strategically advising brands and bringing them to life. With 11 locations worldwide, designers, architects, strategists, content creators, and digital specialists create innovative and holistic brand experiences by working together. The success of an experience campaign is measurable through the consistent digitalization of experiences and inhouse data analytics.
As Senior Social Media Manager (m/f/x), you are, together with the Budget Director, fully responsible for the acquisition and support of well-known clients.
You will provide strategic advice on brand conception and experience, and you will be able to deliver products that make the claim of avant-garde brand experience tangible.
- Customer consulting in all social media topics from Instagram to Tiktok to LinkedIn; B2B to B2C
- Client support and close coordination with project teams as well as with clients on a national and international level
- Support in the development and conception of campaigns with and for our clients
- Responsibility for managing the campaign process from brainstorming to realization of the campaigns and success evaluation
- Technical leadership of a team of (junior) social media managers
- Cost control of all assigned projects
- Building, maintaining relationships and negotiations with influencers, bloggers, testimonials, service providers
EXPERIENCE: Degree preferably in business administration, communications or marketing and at least 4 years of relevant experience.
ENGAGEMENT: For good creation, structured work and teamwork.
NETWORKING: Linking social media mechanics with other online and offline media, moving image components and/or brand ambassadors
SKILLS: Strong communication skills, structured work and ability to work independently
TEAM PLAYER: With the ability to work and think independently
KNOWLEDGE: Very good English and fit in Microsoft Office programs as well as in the common social media tools
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- New channels and premium BTL marketing in Germany’s top-selling agency for Live-Communication
- High fun factor through regular team events
- Munich’s most beautiful roof-top terrace with subsidized lunch, barista and genuine sheep
- Discounts on varying brands and sport offers
Then apply with your CV! Domenica Stine is looking forward to your application!
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399-612