For our team in Berlin we are looking for a(n)
Senior Project Manager (m/f/x) Automotive
AVANTGARDE is a global communications agency. With more than 850 employees in 12 offices worldwide we create internationally outstanding “Brand Experiences”. Well-known brands have put their trust in us for years. We understand ourselves as a strategic partner for long-term brand planning. In doing so we provide services that serve the holistic experience of brands and products. Our Mission: Creating Fans.
Do you have petrol in your blood while your heart beats for automobiles? We are looking for an experienced project manager who supports the holistic management of a well-known customer from the automobile industry.
- Content preparation and operational implementation of dealer and press events
- Interface between internal decision-makers and external partners
- Supplier and trade control alongside responsibility for the content of individual (sub) projects
- Coordination of the event process and main contact for participants and project partners on the event
- Budget planning, compliance with quality standards, and evaluation of project success
EDUCATION: University degree in communication, marketing, brand management or a similar field
EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in event and project management, ideally in the automobile sector
PERSONALITY: You are in organizational talent, grasp concepts quickly, and present yourself and content confidently
CHARACTERISTICS: Positive, sociable, extroverted and communicative
WORKING METHOD: Absolute team player, structured, and service-oriented
KNOWLEDGE: Enjoyment of cars, driving license class B, and a willingness to travel
LANGUAGE: Fluent in German and good knowledge of English
- Lots of space for your own ideas and opportunities for personal development
- Renowned customer network with global top brands
- New channels and first-class BTL marketing
- High fun factor due to regular team events
- Flexible working hours and international job opportunities
- Benefits and discounts on several brands and sport activities
Then apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, school reports, training reports and job references)!
The relevant contact person is Alessa Hartert - we are looking forward to your application!
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0