For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
Senior Project Owner (m/f/x) Digital
AVANTGARDE is a global communications agency. With more than 850 employees in 12 offices worldwide, we create internationally outstanding “Brand Experiences.” Well-known brands have put their trust in us for years. We understand ourselves as a strategic partner for long-term brand planning. In doing so we provide services that serve the holistic experience of brands and products. Our Mission: Creating Fans.
As Senior Project Owner in Digital, you will be fully responsible for the support of renowned clients together with the budget director. Your tasks include adherence to the project plan, budget control, and risk management as well as the pitch process. You easily navigate the complexity of digital processes in an agile environment and guarantee a smooth project flow by coordinating the creation and development team.
In one simple sentence: You see yourself as a manager for digital brand worlds!
- Work on concepts and strategies while implementing them successfully as a project owner
- Advise our customers as an expert in digital marketing
- Permanently monitor customer projects with the help of digital analytics alongside market and trend observations; this ensures a smooth project flow
- Work with colleagues from creation and development as well as freelancers and partners with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) in cross-functional teams
- Always on the lookout for new trends and innovations in the digital marketing field and apply this knowledge to the projects
- Develop, together with the project team, unique digital concepts tailored to the customer
EDUCATION: Completed studies in the (digital) marketing field, communication, or a comparable field but also in business informatics, information management, or similar
EXPERIENCE: Several years of professional experience in the field of digital marketing or similar as well as in digital project management (preferably even with agile development approaches)
PERSONALITY: High level of ownership and problem-solving competence, abstract thinking, reliable
ENTHUSIASM: For the digital world – professional and private
WORKING METHOD: Lateral thinker, structure, analyst, problem solver, tackler
TEAMPLAYER: With the ability to work independently, think responsibly, and actively promote cooperation
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- New channels and premium BTL marketing in Germany’s top-selling agency for Live-Communication
- High fun factor through regular team events
- Munich’s most beautiful roof-top terrace with subsidized lunch, barista, and genuine sheep
- Discounts on varying brands and sport offers
Then apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, school reports, training reports and job references)!
The relevant contact person is Michaela Mittermeier - we are looking forward to your application!
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0