For our team in Cologne or Stuttgart we are looking for a(n)
Senior Project Manager Automotive & Events (m/f/x)
With its portfolio of specialized agencies and own start-ups, the AVANTGARDE Group is a multiplayer in the Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
In a second business area, the AVANTGARDE Group founds start-ups with innovative business models in the Experience Economy such as "The Latest" or "The Femacy".
You have gasoline in your blood and your heart beats for automobiles? We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to take over the holistic management of a well-known customer in the automotive industry. And your tasks include concretely:
- You will take the lead in managing the content planning, operational
implementation and follow-up of, among other things, first-class press events
- As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will be jointly responsible for concept
and strategy development in the automotive sector and press events.
- You deal in depth with customer and product content and advise the customer
on the appropriate communication measures
- You communicate the individual project requirements, milestones and goals to
all stakeholders involved and create detailed briefings
- You are the main contact person for our clients, other agencies as well as
responsible for the management and coordination of trades, suppliers and
external partners (e.g. location, participant handling, hotels, catering, event
materials, vehicle logistics, DMC, etc.)
- You are responsible for the organizational and logistical project process on-
event and thus contribute to an unforgettable brand experience for the
- You will design presentations (mainly in English) and manage the entire project
from the initial inquiry, proposal preparation, cost calculations, budget planning
and control to project completion within the scope of an extensive AGH volume
- You will lead an interdisciplinary team of several people during the on-site
implementation in Germany and other European countries.
- You identify risks at an early stage, find suitable solutions, ensure compliance
with quality standards and prepare simple reports and evaluations
- You have successfully completed training or a degree in marketing, hospitality, event management or similar.
- You already have several years of relevant professional experience in event and project management, ideally in agencies; plus points for experience in the automotive sector or planning and implementation of press launches or press events.
- You have a structured, solution-oriented approach to work, even under high time pressure, as well as a high degree of initiative, independence and teamwork skills.
- You are communicative, enthusiastic and hands-on, enjoy cars, have a class B driver's license and are willing to travel
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel, and a very good command of German and business-fluent English
- Plenty of room for own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- Small team with short communication channels
- Flexible working hours
- Discounts and discount campaigns on changing brands and sports offers
Then apply with your CV! Alessa Hartert is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0