For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
Senior Learning & Development Manager (m/f/x)
AVANTGARDE is a global communications agency. With more than 850 employees in 12 offices worldwide, we create internationally outstanding “Brand Experiences.” Well-known brands have put their trust in us for years. We understand ourselves as a strategic partner for long-term brand planning. In doing so we provide services that serve the holistic experience of brands and products. Our Mission: Creating Fans.To further expand the expertise in our growing HR team, we are looking for…
…an experienced Learning & Development specialist who wants to move to a greenfield site with budgetary leeway and further deleopt the following topics:
- In this role, you are responsible for the introduction and strategic development of qualification programs. You will design, implement and coordinate holistic training and PR tools to help our employees reach the next level of performance.
- According to our DNA, you will implement groundbreaking leadership principles and cultivate a homogeneous understanding of talent
- You will usher the age of sustainable career paths and establish attractive development prospects – regardless of whether it is a specialist or management career path.
- You will give existing career programs a new shine by developing contemporary formats and addressing the needs of different target groups.
- You see yourself as an initiator of new learning environments and launch them at AVANTGARDE – be it through introducing digital learning platforms or a Junior Leadership Board. You have your finger on the pulse of the times, promote the exchange of knowledge within the organization, and support the concept of peer consulting.
- As a performance management driver, you will be responsible for the implementation of calibration processes and employee surveys.
- You will moderate workshops, manage external service providers, and be responsible for all costs within the framework of forward-looking budget planning.
- You will ensure the high-quality standard of the implemented training measures through regular performance reviews.
- You have a completed degree in psychology, education, economics, a similar field, or a comparable qualification, preferably supplemented by education in coaching, training, and/or moderation.
- In total, you should have at least 4 years of expertise in personnel development and the conception of training measures
- You are always one step ahead of the current L&D trends and feel comfortable in a working environment with a high degree of independence
- You love what you do and embody this passion every day anew! You infect others with your enthusiasm and make it easy for them to share your passion.
- You are quick-minded, curious, and eager to experiment.
- The most important thing: you have a positive view of people, you like people, you recognize their needs and find a way to use them for good.
- Since we are also active on an international level, your English language skills should be good enough to moderate in English without any problems.
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- New channels and premium BTL marketing in Germany’s top-selling agency for Live-Communication
- High fun factor and regular team events
- Munich most beautiful roof-top terrace with subsidized lunch, barista, and genuine sheep
- Discounts on varying brands and sport offers
Then apply stating your preferred location! Sebastian Iori is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0