Digitization is changing the way we communicate with each other and with our environment. Especially digital event solutions have become an absolute must-have today. We are the tech unit of AVANTGARDE, one of the leading agencies for brand experiences and we support well-known international brands and companies to digitize their events. We develop premium products using cutting-edge technologies that will significantly impact the future of some of the best brands in the world.
Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/x)
AVANTGARDE is a global brand experience company that consolidates creativity, media, and technology.
Founded in 1985 as an event agency, the AVANTGARDE Group has developed into a multiplayer in the experience economy with more than 850 employees, strategically advising brands and bringing them to life. With 11 locations worldwide, designers, architects, strategists, content creators, and digital specialists create innovative and holistic brand experiences by working together. The success of an experience campaign is measurable through the consistent digitalization of experiences and inhouse data analytics.
Our Dev Culture:
- Frontend: Vue.js and React.js, Angular, SCSS
- CSS and SVG
- TDD and CI / CD
- Microservices architectures
- Cross-functional-teams and a "you build it, you run it" attitude with CI/CD
- Working autonomously in an agile and creative environment - you are the driving engine!
- Internal and external development strategy for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office
- No dresscode, we are an international English-speaking team
- Experience in building SPA frontends with Vue.js
- You are a great listener, but you will speak up when you notice something that needs to be fixed
- Solid and clean code writing that’s easy to maintain and evolve and you understand that automatic tests are the key to success
- You love to share your knowledge and you strive to learn from others
- Drive for improving processes and you think in long-term wins
- Track record of working in an agile setup using continuous delivery
- Creativity: Take over responsibility and shape the future of our products
- Building responsive, cross-platform web applications
- You have an eye for details
- You speak and write in clear and precise English
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- New channels and premium BTL marketing in Germany’s top-selling agency for Live-Communication
- High fun factor through regular team events
- Munich’s most beautiful roof-top terrace with subsidized lunch, barista and genuine sheep
- Discounts on varying brands and sport offers
Then apply with CV! Michaela Mittermeier ist looking forward to your application!
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0