Interested in becoming an Avantgardian? Join our Munich team as
(Senior) Architect / Designer (m/f/x)
With its portfolio of specialized agencies, AVANTGARDE Group is a pioneer within the global Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
AVANTGARDE works on all physical and digital touchpoints along the customer journey. In line with the mission "Creating Fans", customer loyalty is at the center of the measures.
Are you passionate about designing and implementing holistic brand experiences? Then you've come to the right place as a (Senior) Architect with a focus on design, planning & implementation! In the area of conflict between concept, communication, media and design, we will enter a level of architecture with you that is unparalleled.
The following tasks will await you in daily business:
- As a (Senior) Architect (m/f/x), you will supervise innovative design concepts in the team from the draft to the implementation in the area of experience and brand architecture, 3D design, event and experience retail
- You are an impulse generator with a flair for new design trends and act as a link between idea creator in the development of conceptual approaches and the space
- You have experience in creating product designs and architectural solutions in temporary construction (exhibition / retail / trade fair / event / roadshow)
- You transform the point of sale into spatial stories
- You collect ideas together with your team and prepare them in the form of presentations
- You prove your experience in the presentation of brands in space, and safely present to renowned international clients from a wide range of industries
- You supervise execution planning and tendering processes in brand architecture
- You work with an interdisciplinary team of architects, creatives, social media and digital specialists and are familiar with all service phases of architecture
- You have a degree with a focus on architecture/interior design, industrial design, product design, scenography or a comparable education
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of spatial brand design and development, preferably in an agency environment
- You are familiar with the programmes Rhinoceros 3D, V-Ray, Enscape and the Adobe Creative Suite; knowledge of Vectorworks is a plus
- You are enthusiastic about holistic brand staging and have excellent design skills
- You are communicative and your ability to work in a team, as well as your organisational skills, help you to work independently and result-oriented
- You have a very good command of German and English, and your presentation skills complete your profile
- With our Avantgarde Academy you are always up to date! Benefit from regular talks, workshops, language courses, individual trainings, and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Bye, bye boredom - We offer flexible working models such as home office option, individual working hours, job rotation, global office hopping and sabbatical
- Cycling in the countryside, sweating in the gym or an extensive shopping tour - our Company Bike, a discounted Body & Soul membership and numerous discount offers make it possible
- Be part of our legendary team and company events. Here, it's all about gathering inspiration, exchanging ideas and networking
- Sustainability is not just a buzz word for us, that's why we are Net Zero certified and follow an environmental sustainability process for all our projects
- And don't forget: With us you spend your coffee/lunch breaks on Munich’s most beautiful rooftop terrace with our own barista and real sheep
Then apply with your CV! Laura Miklautsch is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399624