With its portfolio of specialized agencies and own start-ups, the AVANTGARDE Group is a multiplayer in the Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
In a second business area, the AVANTGARDE Group founds start-ups with innovative business models in the Experience Economy such as "The Latest" or "The Femacy".
Are you passionate about designing holistic brand experiences? Then you've come to the right place as a (Senior) Architect / Designer (m/f/x) with a focus on conception, design & planning! In the area of conflict between concept, communication, media and design, we will enter a level of architecture with you that is looking for its equal.
The following tasks will await you in daily business:
- You supervise innovative design concepts as a senior architect in the team from the draft to the implementation in the area of experience and brand architecture, 3D design, event and experience retail
- You are an impulse generator who has a feel for new design trends and act as a link between the idea generator in the development of conceptual approaches and the space
- You have an interest in new design methods, which helps you to create product designs and architectural solutions in temporary construction (exhibition / retail / trade fair / event)
- You transform the point of sale into "special stories"
- You collect ideas together with your team and prepare them in the form of presentations
- You prove your experience in the presentation of brands in space, and present safely in front of renowned international clients from a wide range of industries
- You work with an interdisciplinary team of architects, creatives, social media and digital specialists, and are familiar with all phases of architectural work