Retail Recruiter in part-time (20 to 25 hours) - Munich or remotely from another location in Germany
Recruiter Retail (m/f/x)
The AVANTGARDE Group, with its portfolio of specialized agencies, is a major player in the Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 in Munich, AVANTGARDE has evolved into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees at 11 locations worldwide.
The AVANTGARDE Retail Team is growing to attract even more fans for one of our international clients! We're starting the new year with 19 sales locations for an innovative product in the FMCG sector and aim to continue expanding.
In your role as a part-time Retail Recruiter, you will support our project team in independently filling and recruiting the best sales talents for our stores, shop-in-shops, and promotional activities.
- You will create job postings and post them on various job portals
- You enjoy active sourcing and proactively approach potential candidates
- You will screen incoming applications and conduct interviews independently
- You ensure a smooth candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- You optimize recruitment processes while adhering to recruiting quality standards
- You build a network of potential candidates and maintain a talent pool
- You bring creative recruiting ideas to the table and take on proactive projects.
- You take on responsibilities within the HR team and work with our business partners to build a continuously growing staff pool
- You have practical experience in recruiting, with a preference for experience in the retail, hospitality, or gastronomy sectors
- You have completed education or a degree in Human Resources, Business Studies, (Business) Psychology, or a related field
- You are known for your teamwork, empathy, and a hands-on mentality
- You enjoy working independently and proactively and have a high level of responsibility
- You have the ability to inspire people and position Avantgarde as an attractive employer
- You are fluent in German, and English language skills are a plus!
- Are you a go-getter constantly on the lookout for something new? Join a motivated team of creative retailers and specialists and embark on a journey of personal development
- We believe in working on an equal footing, and that's why we regularly organize team events with our customers
- With the Avantgarde Academy, you'll always stay up-to-date. Benefit from our regular workshops and keynotes
- Say goodbye to boredom because we offer flexible work models like home-office, personalized working hours, and job rotation
- Wanderlust calling? Work from any EU country of your choice for up to 3 weeks a year
- Whether it's cycling in green spaces, sweating it out in the gym, or indulging in a thorough shopping spree, our company bike, discounted Body & Soul membership (in Munich), and numerous discount offers make it all possible.
- Join us for our legendary team and company events, where the entire agency group comes together
- And let's not forget, you'll spend your coffee and lunch breaks on Munich's most beautiful rooftop terrace with your personal barista and real sheep
Then apply with your CV! Cosima Schmitt is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 140