For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
Project Manager (m/f/x) Digital
AVANTGARDE is a global communications agency. With more than 850 employees in 12 offices worldwide we create internationally outstanding “Brand Experiences”. Well-known brands have put their trust in us for years. We understand ourselves as a strategic partner for long-term brand planning. In doing so we provide services that serve the holistic experience of brands and products. Our Mission: Creating Fans.
As a project manager, you translate communicative measures into the digital world. You manage to deliver products that make the claim of the Avantgarde Brand Experience tangible. With an eye for the big picture, you can advise our customers with style. You penetrate the complexity of digital processes in an agile environment and thus guarantee a smooth project flow by coordinating the creation and the development team.
Your knowledge of the latest trends and technologies around apps and the web will help you to convince your environment of your innovative product ideas and to realize creative concepts in digital business.
In one sentence: You see yourself as a manager for digital brand worlds!
- Interface function between clients and project teams
- Comprehensive client support and consulting
- Execution of phone conferences
- Preparation of offers, cost estimates, presentations and evaluations
- Planning and control of digital projects
- Presentation of results at the client
EDUCATION: Completed studies in business informatics or a comparable field
EXPERIENCE: First professional experience in game development, digital marketing or similar as well as in digital project management with agile development approaches
PERSONALITY: High level of ownership and problem-solving competence, abstract thinking, reliable
ENTHUSIASM: For the digital world – professional and private
WORKING METHOD: Lateral thinker, structure, analyst, problem solver, tackler
TEAMPLAYER: With the ability to work independently, think responsibly, and actively promote cooperation
- Lots of space for your own ideas and opportunities for personal development
- Renowned customer network with global top brands
- New channels and first-class BTL marketing
- High fun factor due to regular team events
- Flexible working hours and international job opportunities
- Munich’s most beautiful roof top terrace with subsidised lunch specials, an own barista and real sheeps
- Benefits and discounts on several brands and sport activities
Then apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, school reports, training reports and job references)!
The relevant contact person is Michaela Mittermeier - we are looking forward to your application!
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0