With its portfolio of specialized agencies and own start-ups, the AVANTGARDE Group is a multiplayer in the Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
In a second business area, the AVANTGARDE Group founds start-ups with innovative business models in the Experience Economy such as "The Latest" or "The Femacy".
If you want to drive an innovative FMCG product forward with us, then you've come to the right place! As (Senior) Project Manager Event (m/f/x) you will be independently responsible for the content-related and operational management and consulting of various customers.
We are looking for an experienced (Senior) Project Manager Event (m/f/x) who inspires consumers (m/f/x) and conceives and accompanies holistic communication projects digital, hybrid or analog in cooperation with different, cross-functional teams.
- You conceive unique events and communication projects together with a diverse team and implement them successfully
- You are the first point of contact to the customer and always have an eye on your project status
- You manage internal and external stakeholders, all involved trades, suppliers and external partners
- You keep track of the individual project requirements, milestones and goals, ensure smooth communication and always have an eye on all timings
- You draft presentations, offers and cost calculations, control budget planning for ongoing projects and prepare final reports and evaluations
- You create pitch documents and presentations of the developed concepts for clients