With its portfolio of specialized agencies, AVANTGARDE Group is a pioneer within the global Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
AVANTGARDE works on all physical and digital touchpoints along the customer journey. In line with the mission "Creating Fans", customer loyalty is at the center of the measures.
As Project Manager Event and Attendee Management (m/f/x) you are responsible for the planning and implementation of analog, virtual and hybrid events with a focus on attendee management. You are in direct contact with customers and are responsible for their proactive and competent support. You plan events and set up event-specific participant management systems, calculate costs and monitor budgets. The maintenance and validation of data is easy for you. In the end, you accompany events on-site and, together with your project team and the trades under your control, ensure that everything runs smoothly. Do you want to be a part of bringing unique experiences to life for our end customers? Then switch to the fast lane now and take on the following responsibilities with us:
- You'll be responsible for planning, executing, and following up on analog, virtual, and hybrid events
- You advise customers and end customers and support them in maintaining existing customers
- You communicate the individual project requirements, milestones and goals to the stakeholders and keep track of all timings at all times
- You calculate project-related budgets and ensure that they are adhered to
- You are responsible for commissioning, managing and negotiating with service providers
- You manage and implement participant support at the event, thus contributing to a successful experience for the participants
- You create presentations, offers and cost calculations and support pitches