With its portfolio of specialized agencies and own start-ups, the AVANTGARDE Group is a multiplayer in the Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
In a second business area, the AVANTGARDE Group founds start-ups with innovative business models in the Experience Economy such as "The Latest" or "The Femacy".
As a "Digital Project Manager (m/f/x)", you have a great passion for digital projects and always like to pull all the strings. You are not only an excellent communicator who advises his clients strategically, but also love to make brands come alive and to make the digital brand experience tangible according to the Avantgarde claim. Your tasks range from the management of pitch and briefing processes including the presentation to the client, adherence to the project plan and budget control to risk management. Complex projects challenge you and fill you with joy. You also enjoy working in agile teams and are enthusiastic about the latest trends and technologies.
In a nutshell: you love innovative and complex projects and see yourself as a manager whose heart beats for technology-driven brand experiences.
- You are responsible for the technical management of one or more projects or the digital parts of one or more overall projects
- You develop convincing solutions and present them to the client
- You advise your clients from the planning phase to the implementation and rollout of digital and hybrid projects as a central contact person
- You ensure the economic profitability of teams and projects in close coordination with the Client Service Director
- You work integrated in cross-functional teams with experts from different fields (strategists, creatives, designers, architects, project managers, developers, etc.) on the creation and realisation of holistic brand experiences
- You are responsible for a smooth communication flow by understanding technical contexts and thus being able to steer project and development teams (incl. effort estimation, budget control and quality assurance)