Interested in becoming an Avantgardian? Join our Munich team as
Project-/Client Manager (m/f/x)
With its portfolio of specialized agencies and own start-ups, the AVANTGARDE Group is a multiplayer in the Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
For our evolving unit Avantgarde SH/FT, we seek a talented Project / Client Manager (m/f/x) individual to join us at the earliest time possible at our Munich office. We are not just looking for a desk warrior who can champion the overall processes of project management – but rather someone who also holistically facilitates, promotes, and ensures the operational excellence within our unit.
Avantgarde SH/FT is positioned at the intersection of strategic consulting and experience design. Founded on diverse perspectives, empathy, and Human-Centric Design, we help our clients understand their challenges, explore opportunities, and turn their strategic ambitions into actionable and connected experiences that matter.
As a Project / Client Manager you will
- be the touch-base and go-to person for our clients
- create the initial project framework
- contribute to the conduction of proposals in matters of time, budget, and feasibility
- ensure project management and keep track on all key figures
- coordinate the team within and in-between all projects and tasks
- sense business opportunities and support the development within existing clients
- work collaboratively with cross-functional teams inside and outside your unit
- handle administrative and financial requirements of Avantgarde Group
- drive further development of the unit’s project and process management
- You have a university degree in Project Management, Business Management, Design Management, or similar subject and 2+ years of experience in managing multidisciplinary teams, complex tasks, and ambiguous processes
- You are experienced in working with classical and agile project management methodologies and tools
- A structured, service and solution-oriented mindset and a hands-on mentality are perfectly natural for you
- You have a natural interest and empathy towards humans and their social, emotional, and functional dimensions in their daily life
- You are a problem solver who looks for opportunities and improvement
- You are business-fluent in German and working-level proficient in English
- A plus would be if you have experience as a SCRUM Master or any comparable role, worked within the design industry or a start-up environment
- With our AVA Academy you are always up to date! Benefit from regular talks, workshops, language courses, individual trainings, and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Bye, bye boredom - We offer flexible working models such as home office option, individual working hours, job rotation, global office hopping and sabbatical
- Cycling in the countryside, sweating in the gym or an extensive shopping tour - our Company Bike, a discounted Body & Soul membership and numerous discount offers make it possible
- Be part of our legendary team and company events. Here, it's all about gathering inspiration, exchanging ideas and networking
- Sustainability is not just a buzz word for us, that's why we are Net Zero certified and follow an environmental sustainability process for all our projects
- And don't forget: With us you spend your coffee/lunch breaks on Munich’s most beautiful rooftop terrace with our own barista and real sheep
If the answer is ‚yes‘ then apply stating with you CV! Pia Beck is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0