For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
Treasury Manager (m/f/x)
AVANTGARDE is a global communications agency. With more than 850 employees in 12 offices worldwide, we create internationally outstanding “Brand Experiences.” Well-known brands have put their trust in us for years. We understand ourselves as a strategic partner for long-term brand planning. In doing so we provide services that serve the holistic experience of brands and products. Our Mission: Creating Fans.
As Treasury Manager you will have a broad range of tasks to manage, from controlling and optimizing liquidity to payment transactions and refinancing. As an interdisciplinary team-player, you will contribute to our financial success and growth, together with the other finance departments. Thanks to your broad range of experience and innovative strength, you will develop new processes and structures to take our treasury and cash management to the next level.
The main focus of your demanding tasks will be the following areas:
You ensure Avantgarde and our subsidiaries have sufficient liquid funds at all times, fulfill their payment obligations on time, and are responsible for group-wide liquidity management.
- Automation and digitalization of processes
- Optimization of liquidity management through key figure analyses
- Daily securing of liquidity
- Liquidity planning including cash flow management
- Setting up and managing credit limits
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all credit requirements
You guarantee our refinancing needs are covered in close cooperation with our CFO. Step-by-step you take the lead.
EDUCATION: Completed degree in economics
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 of professional experience in treasury, banking, management, consulting, and cash flow
KNOWLEDGE: Initial experience in the optimization of business processes, high IT affinity, and pronounced understanding of numbers alongside excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
SKILLS: Convincing appearance, assertiveness, and very good communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- New channels and premium BTL marketing in Germany’s top-selling agency for Live-Communication
- High fun factor and regular team events
- Munich most beautiful roof-top terrace with subsidized lunch, barista, and genuine sheep
- Discounts on varying brands and sport offers
Then apply stating your preferred location! Nina Lütte is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0