As a "Junior Project Manager Digital (m/f/x)" you are an important team member and work together with (senior) consultants and the Client Service Director on the acquisition and support of well-known clients. You make an important contribution to making the digital brand experience tangible in accordance with the Avantgarde claim. You support pitch and briefing processes and also the creation and fulfillment of project plans, budget control and risk management are part of your tasks. Digital innovation topics, web technologies and virtual experience spaces help you to convince your environment of your ideas and to realize creative concepts in the experience business. Current trend topics such as Web3, Metaverse and NFTs are naturally "on your radar".
In one sentence: You are passionate about innovative, technology-driven brand experiences and see yourself as a manager for digital interactions as well as virtual and hybrid brand worlds!
- You support the technical management of one or more projects or the digital parts of one or more overall projects.
- You develop suitable solutions and prepare them in convincing presentations
- You support your team from the planning phase to the implementation and rollout of digital and hybrid projects
- You work integrated in cross-functional teams with experts from different disciplines (strategists, creatives, designers, architects, project managers, developers, etc.) on the creation and realization of holistic brand experiences
- You are responsible for a smooth communication flow by understanding technical contexts and thus supporting project and development teams