For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
Junior Project Manager Retail Experience & Activation (m/f/x)
With its portfolio of specialized agencies and own start-ups, the AVANTGARDE Group is a multiplayer in the Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
In a second business area, the AVANTGARDE Group founds start-ups with innovative business models in the Experience Economy such as "The Latest" or "The Femacy".
If you want to drive an innovative FMCG product with us, then you've come to the right place! For an international client, we operate unique stores across Germany to provide consumers with a platform for an unforgettable brand experience. Become part of our interdisciplinary team of experts and take on the following responsibilities:
- You support the planning, coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns, activations and in-store engagements in the shops
- You are responsible for the content preparation and operational implementation of marketing campaigns and customer engagements
- You coordinate closely with the client and our internal creative teams with regard to CI, key visuals and design, e.g. with regard to window brandings and engagements
- You manage external service providers and our internal production unit for the production of the required advertising material
- You design presentations and customer briefings and present them afterwards
- You support budget planning, take over reporting as well as the evaluation of activation measures
- You have a degree in communication, marketing, brand management or similar
- You have first relevant professional experience in project management, promotion and/or marketing, experience in the retail environment is a plus
- You have a basic understanding of marketing and sales activities as well as a structured and precise way of working
- You are communicative and enthusiastic and convince with a confident and winning manner as well as a high degree of independence and initiative
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English and are proficient in MS Office
- Permanent position for an indefinite period
- Home office option (also post-Corona!)
- Plenty of room for own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- High fun factor through regular team events
- Flexible working hours and international opportunities
- Munich's most beautiful roof terrace with subsidized lunch specials, own barista and genuine sheep
- Fitness studio with employee rate right outside the door
- Discounts and rebates on changing brands and sports offers
Then apply with your CV! Manuel Krahne is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0