Interested in becoming an Avantgardian? Join our Dresden, Munich, Stuttgart team as
(Junior) Coordinator HR & Training (m/f/x)
With its portfolio of specialized agencies, AVANTGARDE Group is a pioneer within the global Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
AVANTGARDE works on all physical and digital touchpoints along the customer journey. In line with the mission "Creating Fans", customer loyalty is at the center of the measures.
- You design and implement new training content
- You support the roll out and maintenance of a new e-learning platform
- You are responsible for the evaluation of training relevant topics, develop and communicate measures for (internal) quality control and assurance
- You are responsible for the recruiting process of new team members and accompany them during their certification process
- You are responsible for the management and maintenance of employee data, employment contracts and all relevant documents in our personnel management system
- You are the contact person for the project team and ensure a smooth process in the areas of route planning and implementation of quality standards
- You are responsible for the planning of assignments and shifts, the preparation of foreign assignments and keep an eye on the applicable labor regulations in Germany and abroad
- You have a degree or completed training in the field of human resources management
- You have first work experience in the field of HR and training
- You are very familiar with digital training platforms
- You work reliably, are detail-oriented and extremely independent
- You have strong communication skills and a high degree of service orientation
- You have very good German and English skills
- With the Avantgarde Academy you are always up to date! Benefit from regular talks, workshops, language courses and individual training
- Bye, bye boredom - We offer you flexible models such as home office options, individual hours, job rotation, global office hopping and sabbaticals.
- Cycling to the countryside or an extensive shopping tour - the company bike and numerous discount offers make it possible
- Be part of our legendary team and company events. Here it's all about gathering inspiration, exchanging ideas and networking.
- Sustainability is not just a buzz word for us, that's why we are Net Zero certified and follow an environmental sustainability process for all our projects
If the answer to this is "yes", then apply with your CV. Pia Beck is looking forward to meeting you!
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 140