For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
Inhouse Recruiter / Active Sourcer (m/f/x)
AVANTGARDE is a global brand experience company that consolidates creativity, media, and technology.
Founded in 1985 as an event agency, the AVANTGARDE Group has developed into a multiplayer in the experience economy with more than 850 employees, strategically advising brands and bringing them to life. With 11 locations worldwide, designers, architects, strategists, content creators, and digital specialists create innovative and holistic brand experiences by working together. The success of an experience campaign is measurable through the consistent digitalization of experiences and inhouse data analytics.
- Your task is to develop target group specific sourcing strategies, to implement them independently and to document the results in our internal system.
- You know where to find the best talents - you will establish yourself on the candidate market and build up communities with the goal of positioning Avantgarde as an Employer of Choice.
- Your task is to develop and implement target group-specific sourcing strategies and document the results in our internal system.
- You are an eloquent conversationalist and know how to both inspire candidates in an initial interview and ensure the match between candidate and job requirement with the right questioning techniques.
- With meaningful KPI's you control your activities and build up a sustainable candidate funnel.
- You will work closely with the PR and Social Media team to ensure a high reach of your activities.
EDUCATION: Successfully completed economics degree or comparable completed training in the commercial sector
EXPERIENCE: First relevant professional experience (preferably in personnel consulting/research, headhunting, direct approach or in the recruiting environment)
PASSION: To attract the best people and communicate with internal clients and candidates
CONFIDENT: In the appearance with which you make the difference and in the methodical and result-oriented approach
TALENT: To build and maintain networks and to position the avant-garde as an attractive employer
LANGUAGES: German and English business fluent
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- New channels and premium BTL marketing in Germany’s top-selling agency for Live-Communication
- High fun factor through regular team events
- Munich’s most beautiful roof-top terrace with subsidized lunch, barista and genuine sheep
- Discounts on varying brands and sport offers
Then apply stating with you CV! Nina Lütte is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 471