Interested in becoming an Avantgardian? Join our Stuttgart, Munich, Cologne or Dresden team as
Eventmanager Brand Experiences Automotive (m/f/x)
With its portfolio of specialized agencies, the AVANTGARDE Group is a multiplayer in the Experience Economy. Founded in Munich in 1985, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, there are other agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game with a wide range of solutions and services.
AVANTGARDE covers all physical and digital touchpoints along the customer journey. In line with the mission "Creating Fans", customer loyalty is at the heart of the measures.
You have gasoline in your blood and your heart beats for automotive topics? Join us in creating a unique winter brand experience for a premium car manufacturer from southern Germany!
As Event Manager Brand Experience Automotive (m/f/x) you will create unique brand experiences worldwide for a premium automotive manufacturer.
- You are a doer - the operational implementation of driving events from start to finish is your thing. You are responsible for different sub-areas and make sure that the different trades are successfully combined into one big whole
- Frequent traveler status - You are in charge of various events with enthusiasm and full commitment on site - no matter if at the North Pole or in the desert
- The future is yours - You work on the continuous development of the customer experience and help shape future brand experience programs
- Not a babysitter - you coordinate internal and external trades, suppliers and partners, keeping an eye on all requirements and timings
- Desk Duty - You create presentations, proposals and cost calculations, update budget and project status, create reports and evaluations
- You are a strong communicator, enthusiastic, you like to meet cool people and you like to get your hands dirty
- You own it - You want to take responsibility for your project and are aware of the importance of your role
- Not a Newby - You've done something similar before and have at least 3 years of experience in event or project management, hospitality or another relevant field not listed here
- You have in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry and can distinguish between different vehicle models not only by color
- You are an organizational talent and always keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- You have a strong customer, service and quality orientation
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office products and very good written and spoken German and English Fluent knowledge of Finnish is also an asset
- Not just the usual blah blah - We recognize your value and offer you an attractive compensation package plus performance-based components
- Framework conditions you name it - We offer you flexible models such as home office option, individual hours, job rotation, global office hopping and sabbatical
- With the Avantgarde Academy you are always up to date! Benefit from regular talks, workshops, language courses, individual training and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Bike to the countryside, work up a sweat in the gym or go on an extensive shopping spree - the Company Bike, a discounted Body & Soul membership and numerous discount offers make it possible
- Be part of our legendary team and company events. Here, it's all about gathering inspiration, sharing ideas and networking... and sometimes we just party
- Sustainability is not just a buzz word for us, that's why we are Net Zero certified and follow an environmental sustainability process for all our projects
READY FOR SOME REAL ACTION?
If the answer to this is "yes", then apply with your CV. Laura Miklautsch and Melissa Eckert are looking forward to meeting you!
+49 (0) 89 88399 140