For our team in Munich we are looking for a(n)
Department Head Talent Attraction & Employer Branding (m/f/x)
AVANTGARDE is a global communications agency. With more than 850 employees in 12 offices worldwide, we create internationally outstanding “Brand Experiences.” Well-known brands have put their trust in us for years. We understand ourselves as a strategic partner for long-term brand planning. In doing so we provide services that serve the holistic experience of brands and products. Our Mission: Creating Fans.
- You will professionally lead the Recruiting Team while pushing and focusing on Employer Branding and Active Sourcing. Always keeping an eye on the performance and development of your team, you ensure professionalism and that expertise grows steadily.
- You strive to develop the Candidate Journey into an experience. Serving a wide range of needs, you implement appropriate strategies across all boards: developing quality standards, establishing data-driven recruiting, or introducing supporting tools and systems.
- While not completely losing your proximity to the candidates, due to your extensive responsibilities, you will limit yourself to filling demanding vacancies.
- You are innovative, original, and always one step ahead when it comes to current recruiting trends. You will find the right format for every job and support your team with tips and tricks.
- Driving the development of an effective Talent Relationship Management, you know how to build up internal and external networks for recruiting purposes. Creative and visionary formats are highly appreciated!
- Along with our corporate values, you will go on a quest and be responsible for building a sustainable, authentic employer brand.
- You have a completed degree in psychology, economics, or a comparable qualification.
- With many years of experience in recruiting highly competitive target groups, you have at least 3 years in a leadership position.
- You love what you do and embody this passion every day anew! You infect others with your enthusiasm and make it easy for them to share your passion.
- You are fluent in platforms such as XING, LinkedIn, and social media while curious and eager to experiment. No channel is unknown to you for long!
- You think strategically and take all departments into account while always striving to develop yourself and your area of responsibility.
- The most important thing: you have a positive view of people, you like people, you recognize their needs and find a way to utilize their talents and strengths.
- Since we are also active on an international level, your English language skills should be good enough to conduct interviews in English without any problems.
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and personal development opportunities
- Well-known customer network with global top brands
- New channels and premium BTL marketing in Germany’s top-selling agency for Live-Communication
- High fun factor through regular team events
- Munich’s most beautiful roof-top terrace with subsidized lunch, barista, and genuine sheep
- Discounts on varying brands and sport offers
Then apply stating your preferred location! Sebastian Iori is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation MbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 0