Interested in becoming an Avantgardian? Join our Dresden team as
Customer Consultant for Dialog Marketing (m/f/x)
With its portfolio of specialized agencies, the AVANTGARDE Group is a multiplayer in the Experience Economy. Founded in Munich in 1985, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, there are other agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game with a wide range of solutions and services.
AVANTGARDE covers all physical and digital touchpoints along the customer journey. In line with the mission "Creating Fans", customer loyalty is at the heart of the measures.
You have gasoline in your blood and your heart beats for automotive topics? Join us in creating a unique winter brand experience for a premium car manufacturer from southern Germany!
- You take care of consulting and sales of different driving experiences of a well-known customer from the automotive industry
- You will assist customers with travel planning, including quoting, booking, follow-up and invoicing of the driving experiences
- You act as the main contact person for demanding international customers
- You create reports within the projects
- You contribute your part in the areas of new customer acquisition and existing customer care
- You are responsible for the participant management for events
- You have a degree and/or completed training in the field of communication, marketing, brand management or similar as well as relevant professional experience in dialog marketing, ideally in the automotive sector
- You are a strong sales talent with a high level of service orientation, strong negotiating skills and an affinity for the automotive sector
- You have experience with booking systems and good knowledge of all common MS Office programs
- You are characterized by your communicative, articulate and open-minded personality
- Your careful and goal-oriented way of working, quick comprehension and grasp of complex contexts facilitate your daily work routine
- You are fluent in German and English
- Not just the usual blah blah - We recognize your value and offer you an attractive compensation package plus performance-based components
- Framework conditions you name it - We offer you flexible models such as home office option, individual hours, job rotation, global office hopping and sabbatical
- With the Avantgarde Academy you are always up to date! Benefit from regular talks, workshops, language courses, individual training and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Bike to the countryside, work up a sweat in the gym or go on an extensive shopping spree - the Company Bike, a discounted Body & Soul membership and numerous discount offers make it possible
- Be part of our legendary team and company events. Here, it's all about gathering inspiration, sharing ideas and networking... and sometimes we just party
- Sustainability is not just a buzz word for us, that's why we are Net Zero certified and follow an environmental sustainability process for all our projects
READY FOR SOME REAL ACTION?
If the answer to this is "yes", then apply with your CV. Laura Miklautsch is looking forward to meeting you!
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 140