Interested in becoming an Avantgardian? Join our Munich team as
With its portfolio of specialized agencies, AVANTGARDE Group is a pioneer within the global Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 12 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
AVANTGARDE works on all physical and digital touchpoints along the customer journey. In line with the mission "Creating Fans", customer loyalty is at the center of the measures.
In this position, you are part of our finance department and work closely with our heterogeneous project teams. Your many years of experience will help you to set up a project controlling system that meets the demands of fast-moving project management and can also be adapted to an agile working environment. You ensure transparency in all project teams in their work and advise and control. Through the transparent recording of actual data and the early implementation of corrective measures in the event of existing deviations, you support the profitable completion of existing projects. The assessment of trends, the evaluation of alternative courses of action and the recommendation of their support are also part of your area of responsibility.
- You support the development and implementation of a project controlling system that can be adapted in many ways
- You supervise assigned business areas and operative projects
- You independently carry out profitability analyses and proactively enter into dialogue with the responsible contact persons in the event of anomalies
- You monitor all project-related costs and times, carry out target/actual comparisons and variance analyses
- You are responsible for quality assurance, project evaluation and the derivation of recommendations for action.
- You are responsible for the continuous development of internal processes, proactive development of existing processes and controlling tools
- You are the contact person for all project-related commercial issues for management, team leads and project managers
- You have a degree in economics with a focus on controlling or comparable training
- You already have several years of relevant professional experience in controlling
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, and ideally have experience in the area of data visualisation (MS powerBI, Tableau, etc.) as well as experience with LucaNet and DATEV
- You have a high level of commitment, reliability and assertiveness
- You are a lateral thinker, a structurer, an analyst, a problem solver and a tackler.
- You work independently and responsibly and are also a team player
- You have a very good command of English
- With our Avantgarde Academy you are always up to date! Benefit from regular talks, workshops, language courses, individual trainings, and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Bye, bye boredom - We offer flexible working models such as home office option, individual working hours, job rotation, global office hopping and sabbatical
- Cycling in the countryside, sweating in the gym or an extensive shopping tour - our Company Bike, a discounted Body & Soul membershipand numerous discount offers make it possible
- Be part of our legendary team and company events. Here, it's all about gathering inspiration, exchanging ideas and networking
- Sustainability is not just a buzz word for us, that's why we are Net Zero certified and follow an environmental sustainability process for all our projects
- And don't forget: With us you spend your coffee/lunch breaks on Munich’s most beautiful rooftop terrace with our own barista and real sheep
Then apply stating with you CV! Nina Lütte is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399-140