Interested in becoming an Avantgardian? Join our Munich team in full-time or part-time (80%) as a
With its portfolio of specialized agencies, AVANTGARDE Group is a pioneer within the global Experience Economy. Founded in 1985 as an event agency, AVANTGARDE has developed into a globally active group of companies with more than 850 employees in 11 locations worldwide.
In addition to the brand experience agency AVANTGARDE, other specialized agency brands such as Slash.Digital, Trendbüro and Green Game are part of the group with a broad spectrum of solutions and services.
AVANTGARDE works on all physical and digital touchpoints along the customer journey. In line with the mission "Creating Fans", customer loyalty is at the center of the measures.
As an accountant (m/f/x) you are part of our accounts receivable/accounts payable department and contact person for customers and internal employees regarding incoming and outgoing invoices.
- You create outgoing invoices for customers and are the contact person for invoicing.
- You settle intercompany matters and research special tax issues
- You monitor receivables and maintain accounts in the financial accounting system
- You support the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and work on projects
- You process incoming mail: you check, assign and post incoming invoices
- You settle travel expenses and maintain master data
- You create payment runs, clarify accounts and manage open items
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship, an apprenticeship as a tax clerk or comparable training
- You have some practical work experience in the field of accounting and basic tax knowledge
- You already have knowledge in the area of national sales tax law
- You are communicative and like to actively contribute your knowledge. You work independently, structured and reliable
- You speak German and good English, DATEV knowledge is an advantage
- With our Avantgarde Academy you are always up to date! Benefit from regular talks and workshops
- Bye, bye boredom - We offer flexible working models such as home office option, individual working hours and job rotation
- Cycling in the countryside, sweating in the gym or an extensive shopping tour - our Company Bike, a discounted Body & Soul membership and numerous discount offers make it possible
- Be part of our legendary team and company events. Here, it's all about gathering inspiration, exchanging ideas and networking
- And don't forget: With us you spend your coffee/lunch breaks on Munich’s most beautiful rooftop terrace with our own barista and real sheep
Then apply stating with you CV! Nina Lütte is looking forward to your application.
Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
+49 (0) 89 88399 140